Jennifer Perry, RNFA, CNOR, CHHC
AESTHETIC NURSE INJECTOR
Jennifer Perry is a Registered Nurse, RN first assistant, and Aesthetic Nurse Injector. Jennifer started her college years with a background in art and design and majored in Marketing/Advertising prior to attending nursing school. Jennifer began her nursing career in 1995 and completed her perioperative training at The University of Pennsylvania Hospital in 1998, where she specialized in open heart and transplant surgery, quickly realizing her passion was in cosmetic surgery. She received her RN First Assistant Certification in 2007, specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery, and has been mentored by and worked closely with some of the most experienced and highly respected plastic surgeons in the Philadelphia, Bucks County, and Main Line areas.
Jennifer added facial aesthetic injections to her practice in 2012 and loves that she is able to incorporate her artistic background into her plastic surgery/aesthetic specialty. Her goal for her patients is a very natural, youthful, and refreshed look with an emphasis on classical beauty.
- 2018: Awarded Top 100 Aesthetic Injectors in America and is listed in the National Directory of Recommended Providers
- 2019: Finalist for Best Botox in Philly Happening Magazine's "Happening List"
- 2019: Winner for Top Aesthetic Nurse by Aesthetic Everything, Beautywire Magazine
- Her techniques have been spotlighted on CBS Philly and ABC News segments, and referenced in Philly Style Magazine
- She has been invited to be a guest injector at Allergan Master Training Courses
- Member of ISPAN: International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses