- Our Practice
- Our Team
- Kevin J. Cross, M.D.
- Thomas Griffin, M.D
- Maria Schafer (Nurse Injector)
- Jessica Gallen (Director of Clinical Nursing)
- Maureen Griffin, RN, BSN (Hair Restoration)
- Joanna Pinkerton (Clinical Aesthetician)
- Danielle Causey (Clinical Aesthetician)
- Jane Marie D’Amato (Clinical Aesthetician)
- Ledia Leka (Clinical Aesthetician)
- Meet Our Staff
- Injectables & Fillers
- ULTHERAPY (SKIN TIGHTENING)
- CELLFINA (CELLULITE REMOVAL)
- Laser Resurfacing & Chemical Peels
- Before & After Gallery
- INJECTABLES & FILLERS
- CONSULTATION VIDEOS
Kevin J. Cross, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Cross’ philosophy is to develop an individualized treatment plan for each of his patients. He then uses his breadth of experience to ensure that his patients receive long lasting, natural appearing results that reach their aesthetic goals.
Facial rejuvenation may involve a number of different treatment strategies, but nothing is more effective or longer lasting than a face lift or neck lift (rhytidectomy).
We offer a variety of breast enhancement procedures that will give the breasts a more balanced, symmetrical look while still appearing natural and beautiful.
We offer many different safe, effective procedures. An abdominopasty, also known as a “Tummy Tuck”, can address a number of areas around the torso.
Treatment can range from the smallest, thinnest lines of the lips, to the nasolabial folds, to the corners of the mouth, to liquid or non-surgical facelifts.